Itech Connect is now
Citrix Authorized Learning Centre .
Learn Citrix from Citrix
CXD-300: Deploying App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.5
Special Introductory Fee = Rs 35,000/- inclusive of Exam Voucher
This course provides students with the skills required to successfully deploy a complete Citrix hosted application and desktop virtualization solution Throughout this course, students will learn how to configure an environment that includes the following Citrix components: XenServer, XenDesktop, Citrix License Server, MCS, PVS, Personal vDisk, StoreFront, NetScaler (ICA Proxy, Load Balancing, Endpoint Analysis), and Citrix Receiver. Upon course completion, students will be able to build a XenDesktop 7.5 environment from scratch and test the implementation to ensure that all components work as expected and that both internal and external end users can access XenDesktop resources successfully.
- Citrix Certified Instructor
- Citrix Electronic Course Material
- Citrix Online Lab for Practical
- Fee is inclusive of Exam Voucher
This course is offered as an instructor-led and self-paced online course with demonstrations and the practical application of concepts through hands-on exercises in a live lab environment.
1) Daily Batch : 11 am to 2 pm starting on 18th May 2015
2) Weekend batch ,6th, 7th, 13th,14th, 20th, 21st June (11 am to 6 pm)
Itech Connect 214 2nd floor Aurora Tower, East wing, MG Road, Pune 411001
To get more details on Fees and Syllabus please fill up the below form
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
XenApp 7.6 and XenDesktop 7.6
XenApp and XenDesktop are application and desktop virtualization solutions built on a unified architecture so they’re simple to manage and flexible enough to meet the needs of all your organization’s users. XenApp and XenDesktop have a common set of management tools that simplify and automate IT tasks. You use the same architecture and management tools to manage public, private, and hybrid cloud deployments as you do for on-premises deployments.
- XenApp published apps, also known as server-based hosted applications. These are applications hosted from Windows servers to any type of device, including Windows PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets. Some XenApp editions include technologies that further optimize the experience of using Windows applications on a mobile device by automatically translating native mobile-device display, navigation, and controls to Windows applications; enhancing performance over mobile networks; and enabling developers to optimize any custom Windows application for any mobile environment.
- XenApp published desktops, also known as server-hosted desktops. These are inexpensive, locked-down Windows virtual desktops hosted from Windows server operating systems. They are ideal for users, such as call center employees, who perform a standard set of tasks.
- VM-hosted apps. These are applications hosted from machines running Windows desktop operating systems for applications that can’t be hosted in a server environment.
- Windows applications delivered with Microsoft App-V using the same management tools you use for the rest of your XenApp deployment.
- VDI desktops. These virtual desktops each run a Windows desktop operating system rather than running in a shared, server-based environment. They can provide users with their own desktop that they can fully personalize.
- Hosted physical desktop. This solution is ideal for providing secure access powerful physical machines, such as blade servers, from within your data center.
- Remote PC access. This solution allows users to log in to their physical Windows PC from anywhere over a secure XenDesktop connection.
- Server VDI. This solution is designed to provide hosted desktops in multitenant, cloud environments.
- Capabilities that allow users to continue to use their virtual desktops while not connected to your network.
Some XenDesktop editions include the features available in XenApp.
Key features in this release
This version of XenApp and XenDesktop includes new features that make it easier for users to access applications and desktops and for Citrix administrator to manage applications:
- The session prelaunch and session linger features help users quickly access server-based hosted applications by starting sessions before they are requested (session prelaunch) and keeping application sessions active after a user closes all applications (session linger).
- Support for unauthenticated (anonymous) users means users can access server-based hosted applications and server-hosted desktops without presenting credentials to StoreFront or Citrix Receiver.
- Connection leasing makes recently used applications and desktops available even when the Site database in unavailable.
- Application folders in Studio make it easier to administer large numbers of applications.
Other new features in this release allow you to improve performance by specifying the number of actions that can occur on a Site’s host connection, display enhanced data when you manage and monitor your Site, and anonymously and automatically contribute data that Citrix can use to improve product quality, reliability, and performance.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]