Itech Connect is offering training on ” World’s Best Cloud Technologies” highly in demand in IT Industry. Now Launching VMware vSphere 6 Batch
- VMware vSphere 6 week-end Batch : Saturday +Sunday Batch
- Batch Dates : 3rd Oct, 4th Oct, 9th Oct, 10th Oct, 17th Oct & 18th Oct,
- 24th Oct, 25th Oct
- Batch Timing : 10 am to 2 pm ( Four week end )´
VMware vSphere® 6 :
( Leader in Server Virtualization )
VMware vSphere® 6.0, the industry-leading virtualization platform, empowers users to virtualize any application with confidence, redefines availability, and simplifies the virtual data center. The result is a highly available, resilient, on-demand infrastructure that is the ideal foundation for any cloud environment. This blockbuster release contains the following new features and enhancements, many of which are industry-first features*:
What’s New in VMware vSphere 6.0?
- Increased Scalability – Increased configuration maximums: Virtual machines will support up to 128 virtual CPUs (vCPUs) and 4TB virtual RAM (vRAM). Hosts will support up to 480 CPU and 12TB of RAM, 2,048 virtual machines per host, and 64 nodes per cluster.
- Expanded Support – Expanded support for the latest x86 chip sets, devices, drivers, and guest operating systems. For a complete list of guest operating systems supported, see the VMware Compatibility Guide.
- Amazing Graphics – NVIDIA GRID™ vGPU™ delivers the full benefits of NVIDIA hardware-accelerated graphics to virtualized solutions.
- Instant Clone* – Technology, built in vSphere 6.0, that lays that foundation to rapidly clone and deploy virtual machines, as much as 10x faster than what is currently possible today.
- Transform Storage for your Virtual Machines – vSphere Virtual Volumes* enables your external storage arrays to become VM-aware. Storage Policy-Based Management (SPBM) allows common management across storage tiers and dynamic storage class of service automation. Together they enable exact combinations of data services (such as clones and snapshots) to be instantiated more efficiently on a per VM basis.
- Network IO Control – New support for per-VM Distributed vSwitch bandwidth reservations to guarantee isolation and enforce limits on bandwidth.
- Multicast Snooping – Supports IGMP snooping for IPv4 packet and MLD snooping for IPv6 packets in VDS. Improves performance and scale with multicast traffic.
- Multiple TCP/IP stack for vMotion – Allows vMotion traffic a dedicated networking stack. Simplifies IP address management with a dedicated default gateway for vMotion traffic.
- vMotion Enhancements – Perform non-disruptive live migration of workloads across distributed switches and vCenter Servers and over distances of up to 100ms RTT. The astonishing 10x increase in RTT offered in long-distance vMotion now makes it possible for data centers physically located in New York and London to migrate live workloads between one another.
- Replication-Assisted vMotion* – Enables customers, with active-active replication set up between two sites, to perform a more efficient vMotion resulting in huge time and resource savings – as much as 95 percent more efficient depending on the size of the data.
- Fault Tolerance (up to 4-vCPUs) – Expanded support for software-based fault tolerance for workloads with up to 4 virtual CPUs.
- Content Library – Centralized repository that provides simple and effective management for content including virtual machine templates, ISO images and scripts. With vSphere Content Library, it is now possible to store and manage content from a central location and share through a publish/subscribe model.
- Cross-vCenter Clone and Migration* – Copy and move virtual machines between hosts on different vCenter Servers in a single action.
- Enhanced User Interface – Web Client is more responsive, more intuitive, and more streamlined than ever before.
Whether you want to become VMware certified, improve your virtualization skills or prepare your team for a VMware implementation, VMware Education Services and VMware Authorized Training Centers are the only way to effectively meet your objectives.
The only way to earn VMware certification and the industry-recognition that comes with it, is to attend VMware Authorized VMware Training. Unless your VMware training is authorized, you can’t be VMware certified Professional.
Itech Connect in association with Dimension Data authorized Training Partner for Cisco, Citrix and VMware offers authorized training in Pune with certified trainer, Official Course ware and 3million $ Lab for practical.VMware Training provides industry-leading technical training and certification that build and recognize the virtualization knowledge and expertise needed to transform IT.
VMware, Inc.is a company providing virtualization software, founded in 1998 and based in Palo Alto, California, USA. The company was acquired by EMC Corporation in 2004, and operates as a separate software subsidiary. VMware’s desktop software runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X, while VMware’s enterprise software hypervisors for servers, VMware and VMware ESXi, are bare-metal embedded hypervisors that run directly on server hardware without requiring an additional underlying operating system.
VMware Training provides industry-leading technical training and certification that build and recognize the virtualization knowledge and expertise needed to transform IT.
Nobody knows VMware technology better than those that live and breathe it every day. Our course content incorporates real-world scenarios and best practices gathered by the professional services, product management, and engineering teams.
The only way to earn VMware certification and the industry-recognition that comes with it, is to attend VMware Authorized Training, this is done in collaboration with Dimension Data India Limited (VATC). Unless your VMware training is authorized, you can’t be a VMware Certified Professional
VMware Course Outline
Whether you want to become VMware certified, improve your virtualization skills or prepare your team for a VMware implementation, VMware Education Services and VMware Authorized Training Centers are the only way to effectively meet your objectives. Here’s why:
Built by the people that build the products
Nobody knows VMware software better than those that live and breathe it everyday. Our course content incorporates real-world scenarios and best practices gathered by our professional services, product management, and engineering team. Come learn from the people that build the products.
Click on any of the certifications in the highlighted area below for more information. This document is also available for download: DOWNLOAD PDF.
The only way to earn VMware certification and the industry-recognition that comes with it, is to attend VMware Authorized Training. Unless your VMware training is authorized, you can’t be.
Through a rigorous certification program, VMware ensures that our instructors possess in-depth technical knowledge about our solutions and have the professional experience to inspire and guide our students.
Proven training methodologies
VMware courses are designed and delivered using real-world scenarios to build both skills and confidence. We utilize blended learning that combines eLearning methods with personal instructor-led training — at a VMware Authorized Training Center or your own facilities.